20 Apr Real-time alerting for video analytics
It’s not enough that you have deployed a series of CCTV cameras around your client’s premises. You need to take it one step further by tapping into the capabilities of video analytics if you want to achieve maximised security and return on investment.
Make the move to deep learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology with DeepAlert’s real-time alerting solution
CONTACT THE DEEPLEARNING TEAM AT PENTAGON TODAY
THE THINKING, LEARNING SOLUTION
- DeepAlert performs real-time video analytics on a continuous basis.
- The system analyses what is in a scene and delivers relevant alerting tied into predefined preferences.
- The ability to sift through ‘noise’ and offer alerts tailored to an installation’s specific requirements.
- Discerns what is unusual in a scene.
- User-defined exclusion zones can be added.
- Cloud-based infrastructure provides a simple drop-in solution that works with almost any modern camera system.
- The system constantly learns, increases in accuracy and builds better models based on the inputs it receives.
Fits Right In
- DeepAlert takes advantage of the latest computing advances without straining your bank balance.
- The system can be globally deployed.
- It integrates with most IP cameras.
- Ideal for both new and existing camera installations.
- Suitable for home, business and farm/game park intruder detection.
- Assists with production monitoring and health & safety compliance monitoring.
- Simple to set up and maintain.
- Alerts on 25+ classes of objects/activities.
- Alerts sent automatically via mobile and web platforms.
CONTACT YOUR NEAREST PENTAGON BRANCH FOR MORE INFORMATION